JACKSON, Ga. — Pelsis Group announced the appointment of Alex Ashmore as CEO, beginning Feb. 1.
Ashmore has global leadership experience with proven international growth, business transformation, cultural development and integration, the company stated in a press release.
He has more than 30 years of cross-industry experience in the automotive aftermarket and the broader industrial sector.
Ashmore led the Delphi Technologies Aftermarket Business Unit driving significant growth and profitability improvement, the company stated.
He started his career with TRW Automotive in 1990, and spent 25 years in seniority positions across both Europe and Asia-Pacific and ultimately served as vice president of Global Aftermarket.
He also served as senior group vice president and lead division manager of ABB’s Electrification Division in Asia.
“I am delighted to join the Pelsis team at this exciting time for the company,” Ashmore said. “Pelsis is known for its leading role in driving quality and innovation in the pest control market. I look forward to working with our customers, suppliers and colleagues to address the needs of the industry and continue to drive sustained growth.”
Whitworth, will continue as non-executive chairman of Pelsis Group.
Latest from Pest Control Technology
- Pushing for Preemption
- Nominations Open for NPMA’s Impact Awards for Women in Pest Management
- A 'Recession-Proof' Pest Industry
- Chicago Tops Orkin's 2023 Top 50 Bed Bug Cities List
- PestCo Acquires Romney Pest Control and Phenom Pest Protection
- Orkin Names Patrick Chrzanowski New President as Freeman Elliott Retires
- Mass Appeal
- Modern Pest Services Acquires EcoChoice