ORLANDO, Fla. — Massey Services recently opened a new service center in Bluffton, S.C.
This new location will service the South Carolina cities of Beaufort, Bluffton, Hilton Head, Ridgeland and Savannah. The company entered the South Carolina market eight years ago and continued to add locations over the last several years.
The new location will provide environmentally responsible pest prevention and termite protection to residential and commercial customers.
“We are excited to announce the opening of another new service center in this market,” said Tony Massey, president and CEO of the company. “We’re proud to provide quality pest prevention and termite control services and total customer satisfaction to communities throughout South Carolina.”
In addition, Massey operates South Carolina service centers in Columbia, Greenville, Hilton Head Island and Charleston.
Latest from Pest Control Technology
- Pushing for Preemption
- Nominations Open for NPMA’s Impact Awards for Women in Pest Management
- A 'Recession-Proof' Pest Industry
- Chicago Tops Orkin's 2023 Top 50 Bed Bug Cities List
- PestCo Acquires Romney Pest Control and Phenom Pest Protection
- Orkin Names Patrick Chrzanowski New President as Freeman Elliott Retires
- Mass Appeal
- Modern Pest Services Acquires EcoChoice