POMPANO BEACH, Fla. – Rockit Pest announced the acquisition of Petri Pest Control Services, a leading provider of pest control solutions for more than 65 years in Broward and Palm Beach counties in Florida.
Founded by Hank Petri in 1956 and operated by three generations of his family, the company established itself as one of the leading pest control companies in the region.
“When it came time to consider an ownership transition, we were immediately impressed with Ryan and Rockit Pest, as they share our values of treating employees and customers with respect and understanding,” Brendan Cavanagh, president of Petri Pest Control, said. “That’s critical to maintaining these wonderful long-term relationships we have developed over many decades.”
Ryan Bradbury, CEO of Rockit Pest, said the company aims to partner with “high-quality, experienced operators in key markets,” and Petri is known for these attributes. Bradbury said,
“We could not be more pleased to welcome the Cavanagh family, and Petri's dedicated employees to the Rockit family. Petri provides an outstanding platform for us in southeast Florida upon which to build a much larger presence in the region.”
LR Tullius represented and acted as financial advisor to Petri Pest Control on the transaction.
Latest from Pest Control Technology
- Truly Nolen Promotes McCloud to Manager
- Pushing for Preemption
- Nominations Open for NPMA’s Impact Awards for Women in Pest Management
- A 'Recession-Proof' Pest Industry
- Chicago Tops Orkin's 2023 Top 50 Bed Bug Cities List
- PestCo Acquires Romney Pest Control and Phenom Pest Protection
- Orkin Names Patrick Chrzanowski New President as Freeman Elliott Retires
- Mass Appeal